69: Paid Work

Working with Popcorn Flicks is very simple as the style of Amit R Agarwal is very transparent!

Q.1. Do you pay?
I always believe in paid work [pay differs according to TALENT (actor, actress, model) profile]


Q.2. What about canceling shoot at last minute?
The shoots are well-planned and have a 100% record of completion; absolutely no cancellations, ever! For this reason, I always meet a TALENT over coffee and discuss all details of shoot. Mere, 30 minutes go a lot into making shoot comfortable both for the TALENT & for me!

Q.3. What about the nude shoots?
Everything to be done on the nude shoots, is discussed well in advance! TALENT is free to ask for the minutest detail.

General
I prefer to meet TALENT at a coffee shop in person to discuss any shoot. This meeting takes care of rates, concept and just to know how each other works, before the shoot. My experience has proved, a quick chit-chat over coffee, paves way for smooth shoots. If a TALENT is super-busy; I have the patience to wait, till they are freer!

Work should be fun so that we work second time around and reference each other. Entertainment Industry is all about contacts! I do shoot with new & inexperienced TALENT. I prefer to work with TALENT who are friends and add spunk to the shoot; rather than work with someone for whom the shoot is just another job!

Anyone & everyone can make TALENT look alluring, beautiful, charming, dazzling, eclectic, fascinating; in nutshell - gorgeous; but I strive to present TALENT's real inner strength as a performer, because that is what gives you a longer career in the entertainment industry and creates your stronger profile!

The subject-matter of my films is realistic, as such many times the shoots are styled as Guerrilla shoots. My forte is giving True Value Addition to the TALENT
1. Press & media
2. Guest at various events, launches and parties
3. Film Festival Visibility
4. Awards.

Having said that, I strive to capture the true essence of a TALENTS' personality. I work hard to bring a TALENTS' ideas to life. A sweet smile on a TALENTS' face is all that I look for after the shoot!